Before Your Appointment
When making an appointment with us it is very important that we have your correct Mobile Telephone Number and Email Address. This is critically important to allow us to send you:
- Confirmation of your Appointment.
- Send you a confirmation if your Appointment is changed.
- Reminder of your Appointment. This will also contain instructions on what you need to do before attending:
- Completing our Coronavirus Pre-Appointment Confirmation Form
- Completing our Client Record Card – only if you have not done so previously online
- Send you an Email Receipt after paying for your Appointment.
As soon as you book an appointment we will send you an Email Confirmation with the Date, Time and Treatments you have booked. If these details are changed at any point we will send you a confirmation of the changes too.
3 days prior to your appointment we will send you a Reminder Text and Email which will direct you to the Coronavirus Pre-Appointment Confirmation Form which must be completed by every Client in advance of every appointment along with directing you to our CoViD-19 Mitigation Strategy which we would ask you make yourself familiar with.
Failure to complete the Coronavirus Pre-Appointment Confirmation Form will result in us being unable to carry out your treatment and we must receive this no later than 24 hours prior to your appointment.
If you have not yet completed the Client Record Card online then please also complete this no later than 24 hours prior to your appointment. This only needs to be done once – prior to your first appointment with us following lockdown.