Waxing and Hair Removal
- Prior to Leg or Bikini waxing, please take care not to apply any body lotion or oil on the day of your treatment.
- For anybody who is new to Leg or Bikini waxing – 3-4 weeks of hair growth is needed for a successful treatment.
- Keeping up your maintenance ensures the best results.
Warm Wax is the standard in waxing and hair removal. It is applied to the area of concern and then removed with wax strips.
Hot Wax Hair Removal
The Hot Wax System is developed for the most sensitive skin and those delicate areas. The wax is applied then cooled ready to use as the strip, so the wax locks around the hair enabling your therapist to remove in one movement. 2-4 weeks of hair growth is needed for a successful treatment. Keeping up your maintenance ensures the best results.
Bikini, Brazilian or Hollywood?
It can sometimes be confusing as to which is which and what to have. We hope this explanation helps:
- Standard Bikini: Hair removed from outside the bikini line, sides and top.
- High Leg Bikini: Hair removed higher than a standard bikini.
- Brazilian: All hair removed from intimate areas (front and back) leaving a strip of hair.
- Hollywood: All hair removed from intimate areas (front and back) leaving no hair.
- Coronavirus Advice for our Clients
- Age Restrictions - Treatments for Under 18's
- Treatment Restrictions for Pregnant Ladies
- Our Cancellation Policy
Last Updated on