Treatments for Under 18s at Pure Beauty Lichfield
We are very eager to encourage ladies of all ages to come and enjoy our treatments, and we are very aware that some of our treatments are suitable for, and required by, those who are under 18 years of age. We also think it is very important that we make all efforts to ensure that we fulfil the needs of our clients’ where possible.
Never the less, we put the safety of children above every other consideration at our salon and therefore we have the following procedures in place which are designed to protect children whilst allowing them to have treatments as required:
- Anyone under the age of 18 has to have Parental Consent from a Parent or Legal Guardian.
- Anyone under the age of 16 has to be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian at all times whilst at the salon.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian into the treatment room and remain for the duration of the treatment.
- We will not carry out intimate treatments on under 16s such as Brazilian or Hollywood Waxing. This is not an exhaustive list and our Beauty Therapists will always have the final decision and will refuse to carry out any treatments they feel are inappropriate or unwarranted even if the Parent or Legal Guardian feels otherwise.
- We are happy for 16 to 18s to be able to attend appointments on their own, but only following their initial visit which must be with a Parent or Legal Guardian who consents to that and subsequent appointments and treatments.
Please do not hesitate to contact Reception if you require any further clarification.