We’re looking for a Beauty Therapist
- Do you want to work at one of the most prestigious Beauty Salon’s in the Midlands?
- Are you a qualified Beauty Therapist with an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification?
- Do you want to receive some of the Best Industry Training – all expenses paid?
- Are you totally professional and utterly focused on delivering only the best for your Clients?
- Is it time for your next career move?
We are looking for a Beauty Therapist to join our team at Pure Beauty in Lichfield. We are looking for the very Best – never mind your experience – and we’ll put you through some of the best training available in the industry with brands such as…
…and many, many more – and we pay for all of it.
You’ll be working in large, bright and fully equipped Treatment Rooms with a team of Receptionists and other Front of House Staff who are there to support you and provide our Clients with undoubtedly the best level of customer service anywhere.
Our benefits package include:
- Great Rates of Pay
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
- Discount Treatments for You
- Cost Price Products
- Product Sales Commission
Worried about Lock Down? Don’t be! You’ll be paid the same as anyone else if (and we hope we don’t!) have to go back to the Furlough Scheme.
We’re want to see Full and Part Time Applicants.
If you’re interested in coming to see our Salon, see how we work and maybe coming to work for us – email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com. It could be the best email you ever send. Applications close on 31/05/2022.
There’s a bit more information below but it’s a bit boring and dry but there just in case you need it.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The role is a Beauty Therapist carrying out treatments on our current client base as well as building a regular and loyal following.
- Preparation and planning of forthcoming treatments.
- Carrying out treatments on our Clients according to our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintaining our high levels of cleanliness and tidiness in all treatment rooms.
- Maintaining and updating client records and treatment history.
- Diagnosis, prescription and retailing of our products to our clients as required.
- Covering holidays and sickness of other senior therapists.
- Full training in Dermalogica Skincare (by Dermalogica)
- Full training in Decleor Skincare (by Decleor)
- Full training in CACI Non Surgical Solutions (by CACI)
- Full in-house training on how we delivery all of our treatments from Waxing and Eye Care to Facials and CACI Non Surgical Treatments (See our full Treatment List)
- Diligent and caring
- Eager and attentive
- Very well presented
- Professional in attitude, personal presentation and service delivery
- Punctual and reliable
- Trustworthy and discreet
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- You will be required to have completed in full and passed successfully a Beauty Therapy Diploma L3 or equivalent course.
Working Patters and Remuneration
- The position is a permanent roll and will be for 40 hours per week.
- Remuneration will be based on skill level and experience and will be provided during the interview.
Application and Interviews
In order to apply please email us your details including your full name, address, contact telephone number and any further information you feel necessary. Please also include a full and up to date CV and covering letter.
Send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org